Ask a Lawyer in Reading, PA For Legal Advice
The Law Firm of Mogel, Speidel, Bobb and Kershner is a general practice firm, offering a broad range of legal services, with highly regarded expertise. Our attorneys specialize in the following areas of practice:
- Commercial, Banking, and Business Law
- Wills, Trust Administration, and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Estate Administration
- Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support
- Real Estate, Land Use, and Development
- Personal Injury, Car Accident, and Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Taxation, Personal, Corporate, and Estate Taxes
- Municipal Law and Local Government
- Employment Law, Discrimination, and Workers Compensation
Our Berks County Firm maintains an AV Legal Rating, which is the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading independent attorney rating entity. An AV Rating signifies that our Reading, PA lawyers have reached the highest levels of professional excellence and are recognized for their exceptional skill and integrity.
Our main office is located in Downtown Reading, PA and we also have a Berks County office in Womelsdorf, PA. With numerous attorneys, legal assistants, and their supporting staff, we continue to offer our clients exceptional legal representation with critical attention to detail.
Our firm traces its roots back to 1868, when Attorney George F. Baer, who later became the President of the Reading Railroad Company, established himself in the Reading legal community. Within a few years he formed a partnership with Attorney Jefferson Snyder and then also with Attorney Philip Zieber. The quality and integrity of our attorneys has remained at the same impeccable level for over 146 years.
We invite you to learn more about our experienced attorneys in Reading, PA and we welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your individual legal needs.
Our Lawyers in Reading, PA Have a Historic Tradition of Excellence and Community Involvement
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation Today!