Ask a Lawyer in Reading, PA for Legal Advice
The Law Firm of Mogel, Speidel, Bobb and Kershner is a general practice firm, offering a broad range of legal services, with highly regarded expertise. Our attorneys practice law in the following areas:
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Estate Administration
- Wills, Trust Administration, and Powers of Attorney
- Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support
- Personal Injury, Car Accident, and Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Taxation, Personal, Corporate, and Estate Taxes
- Employment Law, Discrimination, and Workers Compensation
- Real Estate, Land Use, and Development
- Commercial, Banking, and Business Law
- Municipal Law and Local Government
Our Berks County Lawyers maintain an AV Legal Rating, which is the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading independent attorney rating entity. An AV Rating signifies that our lawyers in Reading, PA have reached the highest levels of professional excellence and are recognized for their exceptional skill and integrity.
Our main office is located in Downtown Reading, PA and we also have offices in Womelsdorf, and Douglassville, PA. With snumerous attorneys, legal assistants, and their supporting staff, we continue to offer our clients exceptional legal representation with critical attention to detail.
Our firm traces its roots back to 1868, when Attorney George F. Baer, who later became the President of the Reading Railroad Company, established himself in the Reading legal community. Within a few years he formed a partnership with Attorney Jefferson Snyder and then also with Attorney Philip Zieber. The quality and integrity of our attorneys has remained at the same impeccable level for over 147 years.
We invite you to learn more about our experienced attorneys in Reading, PA and we welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your individual legal needs.
Our Lawyers in Reading, PA have a Historic Tradition of Excellence and Community Involvement
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation Today!